Snurched from drewandian
• Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 unlimited holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
• If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
• Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ. so that the holiday joy will spread.Step Two:
• Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
• If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
• You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
• There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.Abridged Rules:
1. make a wishlist of any 10 things you want and post it
2. if you see someone else with this meme and want to get them something then go for itMy Holiday Wishlist:
I tried to come up with a list, but it took me ages, because the only things that came to mind were a new house, a car, a good job, more money and success and I don't think those are easily granted, lol. So, here it is, all fandom related. Also, beware that I'm a gen lover, and a hopeless whumper.
1. SGA fic with lots of offworld Shep whump and Rodney friendship
2. SGA fic with team luff and lots of whump spread to all
3. A bleeding Shep with lots and lots of heroic staggering, ending in shock and infirmary team luff
4. Let's not forget Dean whump with blood and heroic staggering and preferable external POV and growing admiration from initial bad opinion. XD
5. Hyporthermic Dean and protective Sam
6. Shep vid with one of the songs from this fanmix
(except Johnny Cash as there are plenty of those vids)
7. Very HiRes Wallpapers that are 1680x1050. It's almost impossible finding walls for this screen.
8. Cover art for the fics, either mine or the ones written from prompts in this list (preferably from this list)
9. John Sheppard action figure (bwahahaha).
10. a Joe Flanigan to be delivered in my house for my own personal use, admiriration and drooling. Actually, only his authograph is somewhat acceptable. XD