I know I've been having new flisters for a while now and I've been a very bad poster and never properly welcomed any of them. I've got simmers, avengers fans, h50 fans and what-not, and it's time I told you about me.
Bullet points - Ten things about me:
1. I live in Brazil and rarely get to see things on schedule, so careful with spoilers. I usually manage to watch new eps within the same week or a week after it airs in the US or UK.
2. My life is boring and I never have anything new or exciting to post. It's usually the same ramble about not having money and wanting to do something I can't. Like cons.
3. I'm an English teacher. I teach English as a foreign language in a large Brazilian English school franchise. And I love it.
4. I rarely post fandom things anymore. Sometimes I've got a random squee about something and if I really like or dislike an ep I'll post a comment. This is due to me not having decent internet at home. When I post something, it'll either be from work, so fast, or complaining how crappy my 3G connection is, so again, fast.
5. I'm running out of things to say and I'm only half-way through.
6. I used to write a lot of fanfic that can be found using the fic
tag. I have 1 SPN, 2 or 3 DW, 1 TW and a bunchload of SGAs. Most of them have links on my sidebar, but I've ran out of space and still haven't found time to re-organize everything into a sticky post. I also have a writing comm that I'm reviving and is now quite active, dailyfics
. Also, I like playing around PS, so I'll post art from time to time. Of course, not as often as I should because, you know, no time.
7. My fandoms include: Doctor Who, Supernatural, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate SG1, Hawaii Five-0, Psych, Star Trek (mainly TOS and 2009), Star Wars (including some of the extended universe books - I have a whole bunch of e-books that still need reading), Torchwood and Avengers (barely starting - I like it for the shallowness factor mostly, but I'd love to dig in more)
8. I need to go back to work.
9. I'll finish later.
10. I ran out of time.