2. Make a post (including the meme info) and talk about the icons I chose.
3. Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
4. This will create a never-ending cycle of icon glee.
( Icon Meme this way )
Your Attachment Style is Dismissing
You are confident and extremely independent. You honestly don't think about others' opinions.
You believe that you are worthwhile and deserve the best. Getting it is a whole other matter.
You have trouble getting close to people. You've been burned before, and you're not eager to be burned again.
You tend to spend a lot of time alone. You're much more comfortable when you're by yourself.
- Scientists have discovered that John Sheppard can smell the presence of autism in children.
- Reindeer like to eat John Sheppard.
- The risk of being struck by John Sheppard is one occurence every 9,300 years.
- John Sheppard was originally called Cheerioats!
- Tradition allows women to propose to John Sheppard only during leap years.
- John Sheppardology is the study of John Sheppard!
- There are 336 dimples on John Sheppard.
- Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and John Sheppard has 7!
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, John Sheppard and compline!
- John Sheppard, from the movie of the same name, had green blood!
+ Anyone who looks at this entry has to post this meme and their current wallpaper on their Livejournal.
+ Explain in five sentences why you're using that wallpaper!
+ Don't change your wallpaper before doing this! The point is to see what you had on.
- I've snagged this wall today.
- It's way smaller than my screen size.
- It's impossible to find walls for my screen.
- I love the colors.
- It's one of my favorite Doctor Who scenes.
o1. Answer each of the questions below the cut using the [FLICKR] search engine.
o2. Choose a photo from the first three pages.
o3. Copy the URL of your favorite photos [HERE]
o4. Then share with the world.
o1. First Name:
o2. Favorite Food:
o4. Favorite Color:
o5. Celebrity Crush:
o6. Favorite Drink:
o7. Dream Vacation:
o8. Favorite Dessert:
o9. What I Want To Be When I Grow Up:
1o. What I Love Most In The World:
11. One Word That Describes Me:
12. My LiveJournal Name:
( Pics this way )
01. Pick 20 of your favorite movies.
02. Go to IMDB, and find a quote from each movie.
03. Post them here for everyone to guess.
04. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
05. No cheating!
I've picked some easy ones.
( Quotes! )
1. Bold the names of guys you'd definitely sex it up with.
2. Italicize the names of guys you might do after a little persuasion.
3. Leave the guys who don't do anything for you alone.
4. Put a question mark after the guys you've never heard of.
5. Strike the guys you wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole.
6. Add three more guys to the list.
1. Russell Howard ?
2. Criss Angel
3. Robert Pattinson4. Jeffrey Dean Morgan
5. Hugh Jackman
6. Brad Pitt 7. Jared Padalecki
8. Taylor Lautner
9. Jackson Rathbone ?
10. Robert Downey Jr.
11. Jared Leto ?
12. Adam Gontier ?
13. Chris Kane ?
14. Michael Welch ?
15. Jensen Ackles
16. Michael Shanks
17. Misha Collins
18. Ryan Reynolds
19. Andrew-Lee Potts ?
20. Lee Pace ?
21. David Tennant
22. John Krasinski ?
23. Rupert Grint 24. Justin Chambers ?
25. Patrick Dempsey ?
26. Scott Patterson ?
27. Matt Czuchry ?
28. Ed Westwick?
29. Jim Parsons ?
30. Mark Salling ?
31. Andy Samberg ?
32. Chace Crawford ?
33. Gaspard Ulliel ?
34. Bradley James ?
35. Colin Morgan ?
36. Joseph Gordon-Levitt ?
37. Tom Welling
38. John Barrowman
39. Enver Gjokaj?
40. Sam Worthington ?
41. Garrett Hedlund ?
42. Josh Hartnett
43. Justin Hartley ?
44. Jamie Bamber ?
45. Jonathan Rhys Meyers ?
46. Chris Egan ?
47. Nathan Fillion
48. Tahmoh Penikett ?
49. Joe Flanigan
50. Jason Momoa
51. Ben Browder
1. Write down the names of 10 characters.
2. Write a fic of fifteen words or less for every prompt, using the characters determined by the numbers.
3. Do NOT read the prompts before you do step 1.
( Prompts and ficlets )
Your result for The Fan Fiction Personality Test...
The True Fan
OOC is blasphemy, canon is everything.
Once you fall in love with a movie, book or TV series, you are loyal like an old dog. You take fanfiction quite serious and use it as a substitute after the canon ran out.
You are probably a walking dictionary of your favourite fandom and you are picky about what you write and read. The closer to the "real thing" fanfiction is, the more you like it.
You rather explore a character in all depth, see new sides and learn more about them than creating new characters or mix up the situations they are in.
Ask me one fandom-related question in the comments. This can be fandom specific, general, or about fandom/lj stuff/fic writing/etc. in general. Favorite character, favorite moment, unpopular opinion, something about a fic of mine... whatever. Wackiness encouraged.